PROJECT AND EVENTS PROVIDED BY STUDENT CAREER CENTER:
Academy of development
Academy of development is a series of workshops and training sessions targeting the students and graduates of the CUE. The training is going to take place from November through January and from March through June and is going to be carried out by experts in various fields. Academy of Development involves free-of-charge room rental on the premises of the university, promotion of the event and enrolment for the training following the specified regulations.
The Job Fair has a 14-year history at the Cracow University of Economics and provide an excellent opportunity for promotion in the academic environment of Cracow, form an effective recruitment tool and a platform for sharing information both for students and employers. Next edition – October.
Erasmus+ Internships Programme
You can join to Erasmus+ Internship Programme as The Receiving Organisation/Enterprise and offer a placement for our students or graduates.
- work placement can last minimum 2 months;
- placement is financially supported by the University for 3 months;
- the tasks of the trainee should correspond to the student’s field of study because the internship is done as a part of study programme;
- institutions from all sectors are eligible as host institutions for a work placement under the Erasmus+ Programme.
All that you should do to employ an Erasmus+ trainee is:
- briefly describe your company and your Erasmus candidate profile (requirements, duties and expectations) and sign the Erasmus Learning Agreement for traineeships, the key document between student, the home university and the host company stating the contents and core responsibilities of the work placement;
- provide the trainee proper conditions to work.
After the arrival of an Erasmus+ Trainee, proceed as follows:
- provide instructions and support to trainee whenever needed;
- monitor trainee’s achievements and progress;
- if you wish, offer the trainee an allowance to complement the Erasmus grant, which usually covers only part of the expenses related to travel and living abroad;
- finally, issue a work placement certificate or letter of recommendation for the student’s home university enabling
- recognition of the work placement as a student’s individual achievement.
To offer Erasmus+ internship for our students or graduates, please publish an offer in our database after logging.
We hope that our offer will make constant support for promotion and recruitment activities guided by your company.
We will also welcome your suggestions and ideas concerning our co-operation.