Online cooperation with Student Career Center at CUE!
We are looking forward to carrying on with our cooperation in the new academic year of 2020/2021.
What’s new on our offer?
- participation in the POWER Cracow University of Economics’ Internship programme – as a Partner admitting students to paid internship funded from EU funds (with regard to both the student’s pay and remuneration for the interns’ supervisor at your organization) contact e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org,
- entering into a partnership contract with the University – internship programmes, cooperation with a specific Chair or Department,
- opportunity to set up traineeship for foreign students within the Erasmus+ or EOG programmes (a student receives a EU-financed scholarship, the traineeship period should fall within the June-September 2021 time bracket),
- opportunity to set up a co-working zone at the University, upgrade our interactive equipment or the leisure zone.
Existing offer to be continued:
- posting job, traineeship, and internship offers at kariery.uek.krakow.pl,
- posting online guidebooks for students aligned with the student’s educational profiles,
- posting articles, news, or clips on our platforms, as well as on SCC’ website and Facebook page,
- participation in Academy of Development online – setting up online webinars/training sessions – SCC supports promotional activities and coordination of enrolment (a detailed offer is attached),
- execution of Employer Branding activities,
- making an e-learning platform available to students,
- organization of online student traineeship,
- execution of ambassador programmes,
- conducting informational meetings on online enrolment,
- discussing development opportunities within specific departments of your organization in webinar form.
We would like to encourage you to sign up for an online meeting with a SCC employee to discuss other cooperation options. Contact e-mail address: email@example.com