- The www.kariery.uek.krakow.pl service does not automatically collect any information except for the information in the cookie files.
- Cookie files are IT data, in particular text files, stored in the terminal device of the Service User for using the Service websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they are from, their storage time on the terminal device and a unique number.
- The subject placing cookies on the terminal device of the Service User and having access to them is the Service operator - Cracow University of Economics with the registered office atul. Rakowicka 27, 31-510 Kraków.
- Cookies are used for:
- a) adjusting the contents of the Service websites to the preferences of the User and for optimizing website use, in particular, the files allow to recognize the device of the Service User and properly display the website adjusted to their individual needs;
- b) preparing statistics which help to understand how the Service Users use the websites, which makes it possible to upgrade their structure and contents;
- c) maintaining the Service User session (following logging in), thanks to which there is no need for the User to provide their login and password on each subpage of te Service.
- The Service exploits two basic kinds of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files stored on the terminal device of the User till logging out, leaving a website or closing the software (internet browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the terminal device of the User for the duration specified in the cookie files parameters or until being removed by the User.
- The Service exploits the following kinds of cookies:
- a) necessary cookies making it possible to use the services available within the Service e.g. authorization cookies used in the services requiring authorization within the Service;
- b) cookies to ensure safety e.g. used to detect abuse concerning authorization within the Service;
- c) efficiency cookies which make it possible to collect information on the way the Service websites are used;
- d) functional cookies which make it possible to remember settings and the User interface personalization features selected by the User e.g. language or region of origin, font size, website view etc.;
- e) advertising cookies which make it possible to provide the User with the advertising contents better matching their interests.
- In many cases the software for browsing websites (internet browser) by default allows for storing cookies on the terminal device of the User. The Service Users can change the cookie settings at any time. The settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to disable automatic cookie files handling in the internet browser settings or to be notified every time a cookie file is entered in the device of the Service User. Detailed information on the possibilities and ways of handling cookies is available in the software (internet browser) settings.
- The Service operator informs that the limitations on using cookies may influence some functionalities available on the Service websites.
- Cookie files are entered in the terminal device of the Service User and can be used also by advertisers and partners co-operating with the Service operator.
- For more information on cookies, please visit www.wszystkoociasteczkach.pl or the Help section in the internet browser's menu.